Vintage-inspired work trousers built for durability and functionality.
A hybrid between traditional jeans and chino style pants, our rugged Work Pants are ready to take on anything you throw at them. The 14oz. Japanese denim features an indigo warp and weft for a super deep indigo color that fades into a bold blue with wear. The Work Pants fit features a higher rise and extra room in the thigh, knee, and leg opening which gives you the extra mobility you need while working.
Designed in partnership between Rugged Workwear and Skinner American Goods. Crafted to order at Skinner American Goods in Tallahassee, Florida. Check current lead times on our home page.
For additional customization requests please reach out via theContactpage.
Current lead time: 5-6 weeks
• 14oz. Japanese double indigo selvedge denim
• 12oz. natural Sashiko pocket fabric
• Natural USA veg tan leather patch
• Gold poly/cotton thread
• Copper hardware
• Contrasting gold stitching throughout
• Front 45 degree chino pockets with deep pocket bags
• Deep dual 6” watch pockets
• Rear rounded pockets fully lined with 12 oz Sashiko fabric for extra durability
• Decorative angle stitch on front pockets and rear pockets
• Bartack reinforcements replace rivets for extra comfort
• 6 belt loops; two in center back to reduce pants sag
• Traditional chain stitch jean hem
• Leather pass-thru patch in center back waist location
• Various knife and utility pockets
• Free lifetime repairs! Wear em hard!!
Spot clean when possible. Hand wash or machine wash cold only when necessary, inside out on gentle cycle with light detergent. Hang dry only.
This denim is sanforized (pre-shrunk). Expect 2-3% shrinkage at first wash.
As with all raw denim, some indigo transfer will occur. This particular denim loses a lot of indigo until the first few washes so be mindful around light colored upholstery, etc.