Vintage-inspired trousers built for durability and functionality.
Our Casual Denim Pants are a hybrid between traditional jeans and chino style pants. As the name implies, these are perfect for a day at the office or a night out on the town. The 13.5oz. Nihon Menpu selvedge denim offers a contrasting olive warp and a hunter green weft. The Casual Denim Pants fit is based on our Standard Fit jeans, with extra room in the hips/thighs and a slightly tapered leg for a modern take on the classic jeans fit.
Designed in partnership between Rugged Workwear and Skinner American Goods. Crafted to order at Skinner American Goods in Tallahassee, Florida. Check current lead times on our home page.
If you need a different length, just drop a note in the comments section at checkout. For additional customization options or sizing, please reach out via theContactpage.
• Tonal olive stitching throughout
• Front 45 degree chino pockets with deep pocket bags
• Deep dual 6” watch pockets
• Rear rounded pockets fully lined with 12 oz Sashiko fabric for extra durability
• Decorative angle stitch on front pockets and rear pockets
• Bartack reinforcements replace rivets for extra comfort
• 6 belt loops; two in center back to reduce pants sag
• 1" chino style chain stitch hem
• Leather pass-thru patch in traditional jeans patch location
• Rear knife/utility pocket
• Free lifetime repairs! Wear em hard!!
Spot clean when possible. Hand wash or machine wash cold only when necessary, inside out on gentle cycle with light detergent. Hang dry only.
This denim is sanforized (pre-shrunk). Expect 2-3% shrinkage at first wash.
As with all raw denim, some dye transfer will occur.