Vintage-inspired work trousers built for durability and functionality.
A hybrid between traditional jeans and chino style pants, our rugged Work Pants are ready to take on anything you throw at them. Our 14oz. Vidalia Mills indigo selvedge denim is a bit of a slow fader and softens up beautifully with wear. The Work Pants fit features a higher rise and extra room in the thigh, knee, and leg opening that gives you the extra mobility you need while working.
Designed in partnership between Rugged Workwear and Skinner American Goods. Crafted to order at Skinner American Goods in Tallahassee, Florida. Check current lead times on our home page.
For additional customization requests please reach out via theContactpage.
• Contrasting gold stitching throughout
• Front 45 degree chino pockets with deep pocket bags
• Deep dual 6” watch pockets
• Rear rounded pockets fully lined with 12 oz Sashiko fabric for extra durability
• Decorative angle stitch on front pockets and rear pockets
• Bartack reinforcements replace rivets for extra comfort
• 6 belt loops; two in center back to reduce pants sag
• Traditional chain stitch jean hem
• Leather pass-thru patch in center back waist location
• Various knife and utility pockets
• Free lifetime repairs! Wear em hard!!
Spot clean when possible. Hand wash or machine wash cold only when necessary, inside out on gentle cycle with light detergent. Hang dry only.
This denim is sanforized (pre-shrunk) but still shrinks up to 1.5" in length after the first wash.
As with all raw denim, expect some indigo transfer until the first few washes.